Our website includes a FAQ (frequently asked questions) page where we have posted information about some of the common questions we receive from new clients. Although it is still a work in progress, the page has been updated today with answers to more of your commonly asked questions. Some of the topics we have updated include:
- What is an appeal?
- How long do I have to file an appeal?
- What forms have to be filed to start the appeals process?
- Should I hire an appellate lawyer or should I have my trial lawyer handle my appeal?
- Can I provide the court with new evidence for my appeal?
- When will I go to court on my appeal?
- Which appellate court will decide my case?
- Who will be the judge on my appeal?
Visit our FAQ page to see if your question about Alabama appellate law has been answered there, or go to our Contact page to ask us your questions online. You can also call us at (800) 737-3702 Ext. 1, or visit our Facebook page to follow our posts there.
Alabama State Bar rules require the following disclaimer in all attorney advertisements: “No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of services provided by other attorneys.”