Through our affiliate relationship with US Legal Forms, we are making the following District of Columbia Bankruptcy Forms available online. To learn more about this program, visit our District of Columbia Legal Forms page. Our law practice focuses solely on Alabama appellate law, so please do not contact us for assistance with bankruptcy. These forms are merely provided as a service to the visitors of our website.
- Bankruptcy Guide and Forms Package-Chapters 7 or 13 – District of District of Columbia
- Bankruptcy Proof of Claim
- Reaffirmation Agreement, Motion and Order
- District of Columbia Chapter 13 Plan
- District of Columbia Verification of Creditors Matrix
While we do not recommend going through the bankruptcy process without the assistance of an attorney, this forms will provide an option for those who have no other choice. They may also be of assistance to attorneys who are new to bankruptcy practice and who may not have developed their own in-house forms.
Alabama State Bar rules require the following disclaimer in all attorney advertisements: “No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of services provided by other attorneys.”