Through our affiliate relationship with US Legal Forms, we are making the following Louisiana Bankruptcy Forms available online. To learn more about this program, visit our Louisiana Legal Forms page. Our law practice focuses solely on Alabama appellate law, so please do not contact us for assistance with bankruptcy. These forms are merely provided as a service to the visitors of our website.
- Bankruptcy Guide and Forms Package-Chapters 7 or 13-Eastern District
- Bankruptcy Guide and Forms Package-Chapters 7 or 13-Middle District
- Bankruptcy Guide and Forms Package-Chapters 7 or 13-Western District
- Bankruptcy Proof of Claim
- Louisiana Bankruptcy – Reaffirmation – Eastern District
- Louisiana Bankruptcy – Reaffirmation – Western District
- Reaffirmation Agreement, Motion and Order
- Louisiana Chapter 13 Plan – Motion for 3012 Valuation Hearing
- Order Confirming Chapter 12 Plan – B 230A
- Order Confirming Chapter 13 Plan – B 230B
- Louisiana Bankruptcy – Creditors Matrix – Eastern District
- Louisiana Bankruptcy – Creditors Matrix – Middle District
- Louisiana Bankruptcy – Creditors Matrix – Western District
While we do not recommend going through the bankruptcy process without the assistance of an attorney, this forms will provide an option for those who have no other choice. They may also be of assistance to attorneys who are new to bankruptcy practice and who may not have developed their own in-house forms.
Alabama State Bar rules require the following disclaimer in all attorney advertisements: “No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of services provided by other attorneys.”