Through our affiliate relationship with US Legal Forms, we are making the following Nebraska Divorce Forms available online. To learn more about this program, visit our Nebraska Legal Forms page. Our law practice focuses solely on Alabama appellate law, so please do not contact us for assistance with divorce. These forms are merely provided as a service to the visitors of our website.
- Package 1 – Nebraska No-Fault or Uncontested Divorce – No Children
- Package 2 – Nebraska No-Fault or Uncontested Divorce – Adult Children
- Separation and Property Settlement Agreement
- Marital Domestic Separation and Property Settlement Agreement – No Children, No Joint Property or Debts
- Marital Domestic Separation and Property Settlement Agreement – No Children, With Joint Property or Debts
- Divorce Worksheet & Law Summary for Contested or Uncontested Case
- Wills for Divorced Persons
While we do not recommend going through the divorce process without the assistance of an attorney, this forms will provide an option for those who have no other choice. They may also be of assistance to attorneys who are new to divorce practice and who may not have developed their own in-house forms.
Alabama State Bar rules require the following disclaimer in all attorney advertisements: “No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of services provided by other attorneys.”