Through our affiliate relationship with US Legal Forms, we are making the following Oklahoma Bankruptcy Forms available online. To learn more about this program, visit our Oklahoma Legal Forms page. Our law practice focuses solely on Alabama appellate law, so please do not contact us for assistance with bankruptcy. These forms are merely provided as a service to the visitors of our website.
- Bankruptcy Guide and Forms Package-Chapters 7 or 13 – Western District
- Bankruptcy Guide and Forms Package-Chapters 7 or 13 – Eastern District
- Bankruptcy Guide and Forms Package-Chapters 7 or 13 – Northern District
- Bankruptcy Proof of Claim
- Oklahoma Reaffirmation Agreement
- Reaffirmation Agreement, Motion and Order
- Order Confirming Chapter 12 Plan – B 230A
- Order Confirming Chapter 13 Plan – B 230B
- Order Confirming Plan – Form 15 – Pre and Post 2005 Act
- Oklahoma Verification of Creditors Matrix – Eastern District
- Oklahoma Verification of Creditors Matrix – Northern District
- Oklahoma Verification of Matrix and Certification of Matrix on Disk by Attorney
While we do not recommend going through the bankruptcy process without the assistance of an attorney, this forms will provide an option for those who have no other choice. They may also be of assistance to attorneys who are new to bankruptcy practice and who may not have developed their own in-house forms.
Alabama State Bar rules require the following disclaimer in all attorney advertisements: “No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of services provided by other attorneys.”