Through our affiliate relationship with US Legal Forms, we are making the following Oregon Incorporation Forms available online. To learn more about this program, visit our Oregon Legal Forms page. Our law practice focuses solely on Alabama appellate law, so please do not contact us for assistance with an incorporation. These forms are merely provided as a service to the visitors of our website.
- Business Incorporation Package
- Articles of Incorporation
- Pre-Incorporation Agreement
- Corporate Records Maintenance Package
- Corporate Resolution Authorizing a Charitable Contribution
- Corporate Resolution Establishing a Self-insured Medical Payment Plan for Key Employees
- Common Stock Certificate
- Oregon Registration of Foreign Corporation
- Oregon Dissolution Package to Dissolve Corporation
- Oregon Change of Registered Agent
- Oregon Articles of Incorporation for Professional Corporation
- Oregon Professional Corporation Package
- Corporate Seals
While we do not recommend going through the incorporation process without the assistance of an attorney, this forms will provide an option for those who have no other choice. They may also be of assistance to attorneys who are new to incorporation practice and who may not have developed their own in-house forms.
Alabama State Bar rules require the following disclaimer in all attorney advertisements: “No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of services provided by other attorneys.”