Through our affiliate relationship with US Legal Forms, we are making the following South Dakota Bankruptcy Forms available online. To learn more about this program, visit our South Dakota Legal Forms page. Our law practice focuses solely on Alabama appellate law, so please do not contact us for assistance with bankruptcy. These forms are merely provided as a service to the visitors of our website.
- Bankruptcy Guide and Forms Package-Chapters 7 or 13-District of South Dakota
- Bankruptcy Proof of Claim
- South Dakota Reaffirmation Agreement – Secured Debt
- South Dakota Reaffirmation Agreement – Unsecured Debt
- Reaffirmation Agreement, Motion and Order
- South Dakota Chapter 13 Plan
- Order Confirming Chapter 12 Plan – B 230A
- Order Confirming Chapter 13 Plan – B 230B
- Order Confirming Plan – Form 15 – Pre and Post 2005 Act
- South Dakota Verification of Creditors Matrix
While we do not recommend going through the bankruptcy process without the assistance of an attorney, this forms will provide an option for those who have no other choice. They may also be of assistance to attorneys who are new to bankruptcy practice and who may not have developed their own in-house forms.
Alabama State Bar rules require the following disclaimer in all attorney advertisements: “No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of services provided by other attorneys.”